Conceived in our firm belief that today’s discerning superyacht buyer demands not only the highest standards of design and construction, but the greatest possible value for money, the Primadonna is the supreme synthesis of superior Italian design, classic craftsmanship and leading edge engineering.
Sleek and stylish, at 130ft, the Primadonna has the performance and personality seldom found on superyachts less than 150ft. She’s in a class of her own. With a hull shape that delivers the best semi-displacement characteristics throughout her speed range, she’ll calmly cruise with incredible fuel efficiency at low revs or surge majestically at high revs in a dry semi-planing style – all the time stabilized for perfect trim – and passenger comfort and safety.
Her uprades include:
- A one-man elevator (3 stops; main deck, upper deck, top deck)
- Opacmare transformer platform to submerge at least 1m below WL (carbon fibre construction)
- Helicopter pad "Touch and Go
- ABT 20"100Hp thruster
- Trac digital stabiliser with hydraulic package
- Garage hydraulic lifting platform to launch and retrieve tenders, equipment and jet skis
- Dolly system for garage to move and secure jetskis (incl. tender launch and retrieval)
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Davit to be upgraded to 2500kg min.
- Bauer (Oceanic II) dive compressor
|130' - 39.62m
|2 x Cat C32 Acert 1800Hp
|2 x Northern Lights 90kw
|CABINS: Accommodation for 10 to 12 guests depending on layout selected, plus 8 crew and separate captain's cabin. Stateroom, which is centrally situated on the main deck, is beautifully appointed with soft leather, glass panels, neutral fabrics, and Oak and Wenge paneling. Includes an office, walk-in wardrobe, and sumptuous ensuite bathroom. Four guest staterooms on the lower deck, with a sixth stateroom on the upper deck.
TOTAL BERTHS: 10-12
SALOON: Large main saloon with formal dining for 12 on the main deck, large sky lounge on the deck above. Each saloon is entered from its own contiguous aft deck through beautiful automatic stainless steel sliding doors.
|LAYOUT: Fully-fitted galley and spacious lazarette.
|Tender with transponder for position location